Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bang For Buck Home Theatre Amp Home Theatre Help... Pls Read The Details Below.?

Home Theatre help... Pls read the details below.? - bang for buck home theatre amp

I come from India. I want to buy a home theater system for my 32-inch LCD TV. My budget is 15,000 to 20,000 Indian rupees. around max (366-488 $). My priorities are to watch digital satellite TV and listening to music. DVD movies is not that important, but I can only once a week or less. Let us now consider home theater in a box (HTIB) from Sony or Panasonic BT, I have many answers that THT is better for DVD players and receivers will propose a separate read. To go to the cinema or separates? And white features should I rejoice?
Secondly, I read that if you go to the individual elements and then take back to the receiver and speakers from various companies and enterprises, recipients who are not good good speakers and vice versa. Is it really so? And if so Wil have to raise the price? Pls suggest the best bang for my money.

PS - "Xenon Audio" provides information mostly ur

0 comments:

Post a Comment